Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Art of Racing in the Rain

I decided to read The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.  This book was recommended to me by one of my friends. He said I would like, it because I like dogs and cars.  He said that it was a fast and enjoyable read. With those comments about the book, I decided to give it a try.

When I first started reading this book, I thought that it was going to be boring, but I was wrong.  It was a great read, with funny and sad parts.  The point of view from the book is told from a perspective of a dog, named Enzo, which I liked a lot.  The book just had a few boring parts, but they were quick.  Besides that it was a great book, I would give it a 4/5.

Yes, I would highly recommend this book to a friend.  The type of person that would enjoy this novel the most would be a dog lover.  This novel was a great read for me, and would be worth the read to someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment